Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley





4.5 Sizzling Stars


I love my wee Finnie and Frey ( Frey can only be described as a mid evil Tack Allen LOL).





This was my first KA paranormal read and I was hooked from the get go. Elves and dragons and Frey...OH MY. He is one hell of a hot piece of royal ass. I love it when a tough, gorgeous scary dude gets all romantic and unleashes all his alpha macho goodness. 


This book sets up a chain of events that continue throughout the series....pay attention to events and names. 

“It was behind anything I could have wished it to be. You are, my wee Finnie, beyond my wildest dreams”.
DROOL...

off to the next!!








2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the hell out of this story. I asked my husband to call me 'wee Kelly' but he informed I wasn't 'wee' so he's sleeping it off on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL sounds like what my hubs would say....he would suffer more lmao!

      Delete