Monday, June 20, 2016

ALWAYS (Spiral of Bliss #5) by Nina Lane @NinaLaneAuthor





Perfection. Nina Lane penned an exquisite ending to her heartfelt romantic series. Professor Dean West, I fell in love with you all over again.


I was delighted and honored to receive the ARC for Always. I followed this couples’ journey from the beginning, and with each tale, my love and adoration for these characters flourished. Their love, their missteps, their pain, their growth, everything they endured, touched me in an unforgettable way. This is without a doubt one of my all time favorite series and there are not enough stars in the sky to award my beloved Dean, his beauty Olivia, and this read. Once finishing Always, I found myself at a loss. Unable to find the words that can fully explain how my heart felt as I stepped inside their truly incredible love story. I can try, but my words will never do their profound beauty justice.

I. Was. Floored.
Overwhelmed.
Astounded by this bittersweet, emotionally driven finale. It is here where they face an unexpected, life-altering obstacle. Liv continues to strengthen her resolve to push herself and her family forward, as Dean struggles with the fact that some situations are beyond his control. He cannot slay all the dragons, but will do anything and everything for the love of his life.


Dean West ~ the bravest and most valiant knight, whose kinks and flaws in his armor made him THE PERFECT hero. My love for his character is immeasurable. The professor was just as swoon worthy, commanding and sexier than ever. All his passion, his vulnerability, his devotion, the fathomless love for his beauty, scorched my soul. I just wanted to crawl inside this story and wrap my arms around him.


Olivia ~ one of the most gentle, soft-spoken heroines ever, and I absolutely adored her. Just like a butterfly, her transformation was remarkable ~ from the insecure timid girl I first met in Arouse, to an admirable woman of strength ~ she left me in awe.


Liv and Dean's journey was an epic love story that will be forever seared deep within my soul. I cherished every moment of their passion (these two, as always, are HOT); sniffled my way through their heartaches; giggled in their moments of levity; and those quirky jokes and drawings made me smile. As I made my way through each book within this series, Nina Lane held my heart in the palm of her hand, causing it to sing with joy over the triumphs or weep with sorrow in their moments of darkness. It was an absolutely incredible experience. I was filled with bliss seeing their continuing tale, but mourning the end of their journey. My only consolation is to revisit the quaint town of Mirror Lake whenever I feel these characters calling. If you love sizzling romances laced with passion, that will twirl your emotions, I highly recommend this series. And as always, I’m looking forward to Lane’s next magical romance.







https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAVS8FK/ref=cm_sw_su_dp


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Ang! Your words of praise and your love for Liv and Dean mean the world to me. Thank you so much for your steadfast love and for taking their journey with me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A beautiful journey. I can't wait for your next romance!!! <3

      Delete