Friday, October 17, 2014

The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #6) ~ Jessica Sorensen @jessFallenStar


ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review    

I was so excited for the conclusion of Callie and Kayden's saga. The wait was long, but well worth it. Sorensen gave this beloved couple a spectacularly poignant resolution and they are by far my favorite couple in this series. I loved their journey. I loved how all their heartache and pain morphed into a joyous well deserved happily ever after. A great ending to an emotion filled series.

‘In the existence of our lives, there are many coincidences that bring people together, but there’s only one person that will own your heart forever,’

Unlike the first two installments, Resolution was a lighter, less intense read. There was, however, some moments of tension and drama caused by nefarious characters from their past. But mainly, this was an affectionate romance where we see the connection and love strengthen between two very injured souls.

I adored Callie. Her character transformation from a frightened introverted little girl to a confident and determined young woman was incredible. Her strength is fueled by Kayden's tenderness and love. He is the key to Callie's healing and happiness.



In turn, it is Callie's fortitude, which encourages Kayden to put the past behind him and move on. They are such a sweet couple.

That’s the thing with Callie – something as simple as her touch can warm the cold inside me. Her words are so much more powerful. They not only warm the cold, but melt it into a puddle. ~ Kayden 
Where Callie manages to carve happiness from the shadows of her childhood traumas, Kayden still struggles. My heart ached for beautifully broken Kayden. He’s a perfectly damaged romantic hero. I felt for his pain, for his scars and for his fears. He continues to battle the demons of his past abuse and dysfunctional family relationships. The only constant in his life is Callie. The light she shines, and her healing touch, leads Kayden from his darkness. The way she loves and cares for him moved me. And together, they create such a touching, heart-warming love story.




The Resolution of Callie and Kayden was a great read for me. Written in dual points of view, Sorensen gives her readers a clear insight to the characters mindset, allowing for a more intimate connection. I can't help falling in love with them. As with all her stories, this author had me emotionally tied in knots journeying down an exquisitely painful road towards a happily ever after. I wish this last installment were longer, giving more vision into Callie and Kayden's future. But all in all, it was a truly heart felt story.



The Resolution of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence #6) 

The Coincidence Series

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (Book 1)




The Redemption of Callie & Kayden (Book 2) 

The Destiny of Violet & Luke (Book 3)

The Probability of Violet and Luke (Book 4) 
Amazon   

The Certainty of Violet & Luke (Book 5)

Amazon   







The Resolution of Callie and Kayden (Book 6)
Amazon    Barnes & Noble    Smashwords
      

 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read your review yet, because I haven't read this series, but it's on my list. I love Jessica Sorensen, and I love your teasers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie (love your name ;) ) Hope you catch up soon and love the series

      Delete