Sunday, December 14, 2014

Under the Mistletoe with Me (With Me in Seattle #1.5) Kristen Proby






4Stars

I love the With Me in Seattle Series and so happy Isaac and Stacy have their own story. Under the Mistletoe with Me is a sweet Christmas novella, which gives us a glimpse into this married couple’s life. 


Things have gotten a somewhat routine, with little alone time between family pressure, work and children. This leaves Stacy believing Isaac is straying away. Leave it to the sexy and seductive “Eyes” to add spice into their relationship by making time to reconnect both physically and emotionally with his loving wife. Even though life has changed for them both, Isaac remains truly head over heals in love with Stace. 

"Look at me." His hard voice surprises me. "I don't see the changes, Stace. I see my wife...I've been hot for you since the first moment I saw you in that bar in college." 
Overall, this was a fun and sweet love story. It’s refreshing seeing into the romance of an already married couple. And these two certainly know how to create sizzling holiday heat.  If you are a fan of the series, this novella is a must read.



No comments:

Post a Comment