Thursday, October 24, 2013

Catch My Fall


3.5 - 4 Stars


Arc provided by author in exchange for an honest review

 I really enjoyed Mia (MiMi) and Tristan's (Stan) story.

Mia escapes a traumatic experience, a neglectful bastard of a father, and a terrible stepbrother, and begins her new life in a new town, attending college.   It is where she meets a very handsome, sexy Tristan, who holds secrets in his past as well.  Their love story is sweet, despite all the sadness that has tainted both of their lives.  I felt heartbroken and tearful, they both experienced great pain so early in life.  I loved the way they conquered their unfortunate circumstances and proved the love does mend the heart.

I wanted to see more interaction between these two love birds.  The love scenes were delicious, but I craved more of the "getting to know you" part of the story.  Although the story is dark, there were times that these two make to laugh.

I am looking forward to reading the next installment in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment