Sunday, October 13, 2013

Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds



Until November by Aurora Rose Reynolds
4.5 out of 5 stars

OK, there is a new alpha in town.  He is a good ol’ southern boy and his name is Asher (oh yeah, even his name is hot).  He is tall, broad, built, sexy and this package comes complete with adorable dimples and light blue, gold fleck eyes.  To top off all this hotness... he’s an ass.  Asher James Mason, security guard slash construction worker can be a major jerk and a love ‘em and leave ‘em player…until he met November.



November is a girl on the run, escaping her messed up life in New York.   Fleeing her abusive mother and barely surviving a vicious attack, November and her dog Beast, head south to Tennessee to start life over – build a relationship with her dad, get to know her family, work for their business and make new friends.  It’s also where she meets Asher and all of his “asshole-ness”.

Ugh, he is rude, crass and crude.  But November is no shrinking violet.  She has a backbone, has sass and puts Asher in his place.   I love it when they spar and go toe-to-toe. It made watching their love story grow so much more enjoyable.  And when they get to business…Asher and November put on quite a show. 

When trouble follows November to her new home, Asher kicks into super possessive alpha mode.  SWOON! I adore his badass macho protective ways.  November is his woman, he is her shield, and would sacrifice his own life for her.  That’s true love! 

November is the catalyst that changes Asher. We come to see his gentle, sweet, and loving side.  She's the force, the "BOOM” that causes Asher to walk away from his “playa” ways to one of commitment and devotion.  There is nothing that can tear his heart away from November.  She is his everything; her existence gives his life meaning.


“It’s amazing…to know that my purpose in life is sitting in front of me.”

“…You’re it for me.  I knew from the moment I met you that I was done for.  I like having you here and I don’t see that changing…”

I really enjoyed this book.  It was funny, sexy, angsty, and beautifully romantic.  I loved watching Asher and November’s relationship evolve and I adored the way Asher loves her.  He is a dreamy lead character and became one of my favorites.  I can’t wait UNTIL the next installment in this series.

1 comment: