Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Golden Dynasty by Kristen Ashley




4.5 Sizzling Stars


DAX!!! OMG how I hated you on one page and then fell in love with you on the next! 



Dax was a tough one to get through to - to the heart of him. He was an interesting character, total bad ass alpha...rough, tough, gentle, kind, stubborn, SAVAGE....beautiful. (Loved how he whispers to her as things get hot and heavy) BUT there are elements in this book which are not easy to deal with. With KA’s magical writing skills, I was able to handle them and this was a freaking fantastic novel. 



Oh Circe, I loved your gifted talents (fields of blooming flowers) Other Circe - my heart ached for you.


I am not one to read paranormal stories, but this series changed that for me. It’s like Lord of the Rings meets kink - I love it! 


Can’t wait for Fantastical...







No comments:

Post a Comment